Day 2+3

I did not forget to be grateful yesterday, but Morpheus got to me before I could communicate said gratefulness. This begs the question whether things not communicated are as real as thing that are communicated? anyway, yesterday I was grateful for toilets in which no classical music is played. Switzerland's leading technological university surely means well - but I'd rather pee where it's quiet.

Yesterday's gratefulness is a kind of negative gratefulness - in accordance to the concept of negative peace - because it celebrates the absence of an undesired state or thing rather than the presence of something desired. Negative gratefulness schould be avoided if possible. It feels a little bit like cheating!

Today, I'm grateful for the sun that shone on me a little from 2.35pm to 2.50.