Days 25 and 26


Vampire Diaries is becoming interesting, right before the end of season 1. Or is it just me in my not-sure-what-I've-got-but-I'm-not-fully-functional/healthy state? (surely also the reason why I post pictures of Ian Somerhalder on this Blog) Who knows what kind of tricks my brain is trying to play on me. I actually had to watch certain moments twice because the information seemed too complex the first time. So what's with the rings? Can I have one too? They are really ugly, but having a ring that brings you back from the dead seems useful.

Spartacus continues to be the most awful show I have ever seen. I do write this also as a future reminder to myself, in case I forget. I do wonder who in their right minds wants to see so much manliness? And who wants to hear things like: "beg for your life, little rabbit?" or, my favorite: "A Gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Each time he enters the arena, he slips his cock in the mouth of the beast, and prays to thrust home be fore the jaws snap shut." Seriously.

Well, then there is the being grateful thing. Yesterday is not so hard. Yesterday, I was grateful for two things: a) for having the most wonderful salsa and guacamole and indian meat balls. b) for developing a wonderful business idea. It involves a geo-tagged van and the selling of mexican-indian fusion kitchen as well as brownies. tbc!

Today is hard. It was spent ailing and nursing an ailing kid. But I guess I am grateful, more grateful even than usual, for living in a world in which internet connections are fast and all the series of the world are at your fingertips.