Arang vs. Faith (prologue)

Okay.
I'm really gonna do this!

I've recently become a rather active member of the Dramabeans community. While I've always read their wonderful recaps, it took a change in my viewing behavior to turn me from 'lurking in the background' into 'engaged and commenting'. Until about mid-year, I used to mainly marathon shows - or at least start watching after a large junks of episodes were available. 'A Gentleman's Dignity' (신사의 품격) changed that. These days, I'm actively watching three KDramas as they come and loving it: 'Faith' (신의), 'Arang and the Magistrate' (아랑사또전) and 'Vampire Prosecutor 2' (뱀파이어 검사 2). And I can barely stop myself from delving into 'Nice Guy' (차칸남자) (though I tend to stay away from Melodrama).

While writing some rather long posts on Dramabeans, I realized that there is so much more to analyze ... and that I really want to analyze it. So, I'm really gonna do it. On here, soon. Keep watching this space!