Recent Twitter images by @ssinz (Park Shin-hye)

Hello, chingus! Flower Boy Next Door has quickly become my weekly dose of happiness, not least due to its great cast, which just sizzles with energy. I am following two of them on Twitter (Park Shin-hye and Kim Ji-hoon) and their frequent posts add the icing to the already incredibly tasty show-cake.

Twitter is great, but it is the medium of the moment - once tweeted, things stay relevant for an hour at the most, and then get drowned in the sea of white noise that Twitter is. Therefore, I decided to do two posts, one for Park Shin-hye (who is @ssinz) and one for Kim Ji-hoon (who is @jiraishin99), reposting (some of) their pictures of each other and the respective Tweet, thus preserving these moments full of warmth for a little longer. Ahem. Well. I did try to translate these tweets, but to be honest ... neither Google translate nor my rather basic Hangul were of all that much help ㅠㅠ - so: I'm giving you my own interpretation of what she's saying.
15 December 2012: 고독미양 혼자 고독하게 세트촬영중이에요. 점심시간이여서 대기실 방바닥에 누워있는데 따끈따끈하네요. 완전 졸음 쏟아져요~~

Google Translate: Solitude, alone in solitude micronutritional'm on the set during shooting. Lunch time was becoming puffy puffy, which I'm laying on the floor in the waiting room. Fully drowsiness pouring. ~~

My interpretation: This is on the set during shooting. She is alone after doing some micronutritional treatment (what is it?! I wants it too! Look at how beautiful she is!!!) and she lay down on the floor in her dressing room, because she felt very sleepy during lunch time - which was hot? warm? making her face puffy? Not sure. The big question is: why? Getting a little hot because Kim Ji-hoon was sitting next to you, maybe?? ^^ 
18 December 2012: 그렇습니다.1더하기1은 귀요미가 아니라 2입니다. 아우 참....ㅠㅠ

Google Translate: "Yes 0.1 plus 1 ear Yomi 2. Aw true .... ㅠ ㅠ"
 
My interpretation: Aha, here we have the culprit! Kim Ji-hoon and his cheeky smile. *swoon*. She is obviously complaining about Yomi (who or what is that?) and the fact that one ear plus one ear makes two ears. Yes. This makes perfect sense, kakashi! I'm sure that's what she said! 
14 January: '우리가 바로 401호 옆집 꽃미남이다.' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Google Translate: 401, we next door hotties. '

My interpretation: This one is easy. These are the 401 Next Door Hotties. hehehe ....(not sure why there's a kekekeke, cause it's not funny. They really are super hot)
14 January: 작년 12월 24,25일 모두가 즐거운 성탄절을 보내고 있을 때 고독미양은 깨금과 단 둘이!!강원도로 밀월여행을 떠나다?!궁금해요~?궁금하면 500원! 이 아니고 오늘밤11시 tvn 이웃집꽃미남에서 확인하세요^ㅡ

Google Translate: Go honeymoon trip last year, December 24 and 25, when sending everyone a Merry Christmas and solitude micronutritional kkaegeum just the two of us! Gangwon? Wonder? If you're curious, 500! Tvn Neighbors hotties from 23:00 today check is not ^ ㅡ

My interpretation: Humph. That's a long one ... I think she is being a tease, telling us to check out the drama if we're curious about what just the two of them have been doing on Christmas... all alone! In a car! Going to Ganwon! Yeah, but we know already, Park Shin-hye. You went to the beach with him and built sand-castles and stuff. Just so you know: I really want you to get together with the other guy, Jin-rak.  
20 January: 교복독미ㅇㅅㅇ/ 교복입고 돌아다니고 싶어요. 고등학생때가 그리워.. 아 슬퍼!!!!!!

Google Translate: Dress up like a schoolgirl uniforms g dokmi / I want to go back. I miss high school .. Oh sad!!!

My interpretation: I get this one, I get this one!!! She says that Dok-mi is dressing up in a school uniform and that she herself misses high-school and would like to go back. Are you serious, Park Shin-hye?! I hope not! Nobdy in his right mind wants to go back to high school, right? 
21 January 2013: 오늘은~~ 이웃집꽃미남 방송하는 날~~~!!! 밤 11시 tvn 이웃집꽃미남 본방사수우~~!! 진락오빠얼굴에 꽃이 피었슈~~~

Google Translate: Today ~ ~ Neighbors handsome and that broadcast the day ~ ~ ~!!23:00 tvn Neighbors hotties watching the match shooter Whoo! Flowers bloomed in the face jinrak brother Shu ~ ~ ~

My interpretation: Today at 11pm is broadcasting day for Flower Boy Next Door. The hot flower boys are watching ... a soccer match? And what? Flowers bloomed on Jin-rak oppa's face? Probably not.
22 January 2013: 앗 사진이 안올라갔네요. 완전 맛있게 먹었어요. 감사합니다!!

Google Translate:  Photos Went up there.I fully enjoyed it. Thank you!

My interpretation: She fully enjoyed having her photo taken and uploaded. Or she fully enjoyed the meal downloaded into her stomach. Looks yummy.  
20 January: 88년생이에요오빠?ㅋ"@jiraishin99: 깨알같은 소품. 오진락. 본명은 오재원 그나저나 내일은 드뎌 이웃집꽃미남 방송하는날이네요^ㅇ^ 아아~~ 일주일이 너무 빨리가~~~ 이러다 금방끝나겟쏘~~~ㅠㅇㅠ ㅋㅋ

Google Translate: 88 Years Old. Brother? "@ jiraishin99: in microscopic prop. Misdiagnosed Rock, whose real name Oh, Jae - Won Anyway, tomorrow 드뎌 neighbor's handsome and that broadcast day, Davies ^ ㅇ ^ ah ~ ~ this week too soon ~ ~ ~ cr getsso soon end ~ ~ ~

My interpretation: She goes: haha, Kim Jihoon, you are 88 years old? And Kim Ji-hoon introduced us to his driver's license/identification card or whatever, telling us that his real name is Oh Jae-won. And then complains about time passing too quickly or something like it.
29 January 2013: 독미는 깨금이랑 촬영중이래~~요^^ 나는 깨금이의 애교를 매일매일 봅니다. 부럽죠♥

Google Translate:  Of the dock with a pusher kkaegeum shooting since. ~ ~ ^ ^ I the charm of kkaegeum every day try.Bureopjyo

My interpretation: Uhm ... she likes pushy Enrique. No! Don't!! Like Jin-rak!!!